Ready Made Website Wordpress Theme Policy
Due to my themes being digital, they cannot be returned or exchanged. I cannot issue a refund after the purchase is made. Please view the Ready Made Websites demos and features. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
- Each Wordpress theme you purchase may be used for ONE website only. If you are found in violation of this policy, you will be required to purchase additional licenses
- If you are using this WordPress theme to build a design for a client, you are prohibited from claiming or promoting these web designs as your own.
- You may not resell the design or claim the design as your own.
- You may not share the WordPress theme, graphics, files or any design elements provided in your purchase with anyone else.
- photography provided with the WordPress theme is for demonstration purposes only and copyrighted to its original creator. You must replace these photographs with your own / source images yourself. I hold no liability for any image licensing / copyright issues that may occur through your unlawful use of the supplied images.
Upon purchase of a theme you will get access to my website builder walkthrough mini course to help you get et up and started.
All support is handled through my private Facebook group – Ready Made Websites Support. Post your questions here or search the group content for answers. I hold a weekly ‘clinic’ live at 10am (BST) on a Friday for those that need help.
Note: You will be entitled to receive all future updates of the theme for the lifetime of the product or until the product is is no longer available to purchase from sm web designs.
I do not help with general WordPress related questions, theme customizations, coding modifications or any problems that might arise from them, or any problems you are having with software.
The following is NOT part of my theme support:
- services to modify or extend the theme beyond the original features, style and functionality as described on the theme product page and theme demo.
- installation Wordpress or your chosen theme on to your hosting (This can be purchased as an add-on).
- problems with your web hosting or server environment, or issues with the WordPress installation you have installed on your own website or a client website.
If you have any questions regarding the above policy please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org